Join Our Team
New Plymouth Office Opening March 2020!
Considering joining a group private practice? It is WHO you partner with that makes all the difference.
"My five years here have offered the best of what working in this field can offer: a compassionate and amazing group of colleagues and a beautiful space that has allowed me to continue to grow both personally and professionally. ~provider, PhD
Our group is a dynamic, well-established private practice that has offered quality psychology services to our community and surrounding areas for over a decade. We pride ourselves on being a supportive team of highly trained and experienced clinicians who have worked together to build a practice with a strong reputation that is respected in the community.
We Offer you:
- Access to ample client referrals (can build a full schedule in 2-3 months)
- Access to established community partnerships
- Extensive administrative support including full-time front desk reception
- Scheduling & insurance billing services
- Marketing materials & participation in comprehensive group marketing
- Electronic Health Records System
- Quality peer collaboration & support
- Opportunity to create wellness workshops & classes in interest areas via our Mind Body Studio
- New construction office building that is beautifully furnished with nature views
The Ideal Candidate:
- Doctorate in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) or Master's Degree in related field
- Licensed in the State of Minnesota
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- LP's-ability to conduct Psychological Testing & Assessments a PLUS!
- Some evening availability a PLUS!
- Please submit a letter of interest with resume to Dr. Kristin Dahl
Innovative Behavioral Healthcare
Grounded in holistic principles, our unique group practice offers both traditional psychological services and other supportive healthcare practices via our mind-body studio including: