Join Our Team
Considering joining a group private practice? WHO you partner with makes all the difference.
"My five years here have offered the best of what working in this field can offer: a compassionate and amazing group of colleagues, a heart-driven practice owner, and a beautiful space that has allowed me to continue to grow both personally and professionally.
~provider, PhD, LMFT
No matter where you may be in your career (new to the field and trying to find your 'good fit', a seasoned professional searching for new work-life balance or somewhere in-between), if you are ready to have more choices, more freedoms and yes, more income ~ then joining our group may be your next best career decision.
Healthwise is a dynamic, well-established private practice that has offered quality psychological services to our community and surrounding areas for nearly a decade. We pride ourselves on being a supportive team of highly trained and experienced clinicians who have worked together to build a clinic with a strong reputation that is respected in the community.
If this speaks to you, then please share your information. We warmly welcome your inquiry to learn more about our group.
We Offer you:
- Access to ample client referrals (can build a full schedule in 2-3 months)
- Access to established community partnerships
- Extensive administrative support including full-time front desk reception
- Scheduling & insurance billing services
- Marketing materials & participation in comprehensive group marketing
- Electronic Health Records System
- Quality peer collaboration & support (twice monthly group consultation)
- Opportunity to create wellness workshops & classes in interest areas via Mind Body Studio
- Offices are beautifully furnished with nature views
The Ideal Candidate:
- Doctorate in Psychology (PhD or PsyD) or Master's Degree in related field
- Licensed in the State of Minnesota
- 3+ years of clinical experience
- LP's-ability to conduct Psychological Testing & Assessments a PLUS!
- Some evening & Saturday availability a PLUS!
- Please submit a letter of interest with resume to Dr. Kristin Dahl.
Innovative Behavioral Healthcare
Grounded in holistic principles, our unique group practice offers both traditional psychological services and other supportive healthcare practices via our mind-body studio including: